We believe that privacy is extremely important and want to inform, respect and give you control over what happens to your data. We want to manage and use your data securely, respectfully and as a good corporate citizen in order to better serve you and provide the best possible experience. We therefore start from the principle that everyone should have control over their personal data. Below you will find information about what data we collect, why, for how long and how you can control it.
3. Processing of personal data and responsibilities
2. Contact information: email address, phone number
3. Demographic information: address, zip code
Subject to consent, to the extent required, we collect personal data for the following specific purposes:
- To respond to specific questions you ask us via our website
- To send newsletters or relevant communications
If you no longer wish to receive these communications you can let us know by email and you will not be contacted from then on.
We strive at all times to protect your privacy, and use a variety of technical measures to protect personal data, such as: password protection and anti-virus software. If a data leak should occur with adverse consequences for personal data, you will be personally notified in the circumstances provided by law.
6. Provision of data to third parties
We do not sell personal data to third parties nor are they passed on to third parties unless there is a legal obligation or we have received permission from the data subject.
7. Rights of the data subject
If you consider it necessary, you may also contact or file a complaint with the Data Protection Authority (Belgian Privacy Commission) (email@example.com).
Right of Objection
You have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data. If an objection is made by you, we will cease processing that personal data.
Right of access and transparency
You have the right to access (free of charge) the data concerning yourself and to obtain a copy of this personal data. In addition, you can ask us:
- Whether we process personal data about you;
- For what purposes we process them;
- Which categories of personal data we process;
- With which categories of third parties we share your personal data;
- What is the origin of the data processed;
- What rights you have.
Right to rectification and data deletion.
8. Data retention periods
We retain and process your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes described in Section 4.
9. Cookies & the website(s)
10. Contact details